In fulfilment of the information obligation under Article 13(1) and (2) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (RODO), we inform you that:
1. The administrator of your personal data is TESM sp. o.o. sp. k. with its registered office in Doboszowice 171, 57–230 Kamieniec Ząbkowicki.
2. A Data Protection Officer has been appointed and can be contacted by e‑mail at: email@example.com
3. Your personal data will be processed for:
▪ The conclusion and performance of the contract (Article 6(1)(b) of the RODO),
▪ To assert claims under the concluded contract (Article 6(1)(f) of the RODO),
▪ answering questions contained in correspondence addressed to the Company,
▪ the processing of orders placed using order forms,
▪ in other cases on the basis of a previously granted consent to the extent and for the purpose specified in the content of the consent (e.g. sending marketing content).
4. Your personal data may be shared with the following entities:
▪ to legally authorised entities upon documented request,
▪ to IT system suppliers with whom the Administrator cooperates in order to maintain the continuity and correctness of operation of the IT systems,
▪ to postal or courier companies for the purpose of delivering your correspondence,
▪ a company providing personnel and accounting services to the Administrator,
▪ the law firm serving the Company.
5. Your personal data will not be transferred to a third country/international organisation.
6. Your personal data will be stored for the period necessary to carry out the tasks of the Administrator and to fulfil archiving obligations which result from legal regulations, including regulations on accounting. In the case of claims, your personal data will be processed until their limitation period resulting from the Civil Code.
7. You have the right of access to the content of your data and the right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, the right to data portability, the right to object when personal data are processed for marketing purposes.
8. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority if you consider that the processing of your personal data violates the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016. (RODO).
9. Providing personal data to the extent necessary to conclude a contract and assert claims under the concluded contract is obligatory, in other cases — voluntary.
10. Your data will not be processed by automated means, including profiling.